Random thoughts: Falling Down Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 28, 2014 At some point we all fall down.... but its how and when we choose to get back up that define us! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Sketchbook 3/23/2013: Johnny Depp March 22, 2013 I had my 6 month check up today at the Hershey Cancer institute (clean and clear!! By the way) So while I was waiting between appointments I took advantage of the down time to do this sketch of Johnny Depp. Anyone out the got some pointers on Glasses? The sunglasses were the worst... trying to get the reflective glare down is a lot harder than I thought it would be. ©TCDART 2013 Read more
A Hobbits Tale January 04, 2013 Started working a new Painting. My Hobbit buddy below. I have toned my canvas (18" x 24") with a white and burnt sienna and re sketched the major parts of the sketch I posted the other day ( Sketch book Day 1 ). Next step is to start blocking in the under painting in acrylic. ©TCDART 2013 Read more
Comments
Post a Comment